(SEM VII) THEORY EXAMINATION 2020-21
BLOCKCHAIN ARCHITECTURE DESIGN
[Time: 3:00 Hours] Total Marks: 70
Note: Attempt all Sections. If require any missing data: then choose suitably.
- Attempt all questions in brief. 2 x 7 = 14
- What are the different types of Blockchains?
- Define Cryptocurrency.
- What is a genesis block?
- What are Merkle trees? How important are Merkle trees in Blockchains?
- Differentiate between Blockchain and Hyperledger.
- What are the properties of Blockchain?
- What are the different types of tokens?
2. Attempt any three questions in brief. 7 x 3 = 21
- How will you handle the risk management when it comes to securing the transactions records?
- Explain the key principles in Blockchain that are helpful in eliminating the security threats that needs to be followed?
- What is the difference between off-chain transactions and on-chain transactions?
- Explain the major elements of the Blockchain ecosystem in detail?
- What are the different types of Blockchains? Also Explain why a blockchain needs tokens to operate.
3. Attempt any one part of the following: 7 x 1 = 7
- How is Blockchain distributed ledger different from a traditional ledger?
- What is a Dapp and how is it different from a normal application?
4. Attempt any one part of the following: 7 x 1 = 7
- Explain the steps that are involved in the Blockchain project implementaion.
- What are function modifiers in Solidity? Mention the most widely used modifiers.
5. Attempt any one part of the following: 7 x 1 = 7
- List and explain the parts of EVM memory.
- Explain Blockchain Architecture in detail.
6. Attempt any one part of the following: 7 x 1 = 7
- What is Consensus algorithm? Explain the types of Consensus algorithm.
- What is the difference between Blockchain and database?
7. Attempt any one part of the following: 7 x 1 = 7
- What are the limitations of blockchain? Explain in detail.
- Which cryptographic algorithm is used in Blockchain? Explain in detail.
Download Blockchain Question paper 2020-21
Downloads and Print Blockchain || AKTU 2020-21 Question Paper. Learn more Blockchain